FIRST OFF AT
The College Arms
Lower Quinton CV37 8SG
Sam Cooper Union Jack Trial 2019
ONLINE ENTRIES PREFERRED
Use the “Pay Entry Fee” link above – no need to fill in any paper forms!
The Sam Cooper Union Jack Trial is a classic trial aimed at Pre-65, Rigid and Twinshock machines but entry is open to modern, trail and enduro machines running trials tyres. It is an ACU Midland Centre Open Event.
Start and finish at the College Arms, Lower Quinton, Stratford upon Avon, CV37 8SG.
Event is open to solo Pre 65, Rigid, and Twinshock machines, but we also accept entries for modern trials, trail and enduro bikes provided they are fitted with trials tyres.
- Hard – for experience riders (not too hard though)
- Easy – for those wanting a less strenuous day out (the Gentleman’s choice).
The easy route will be suitable for trail and enduro machines.
More classes this year:
- Class A – Rigids (Easy Route)
- Class B – Pre Unit Springers (Easy Route)
- Class C – British, Unit Construction & 2 Strokes (Easy Route)
- Class D – British, Pre Unit, Unit Construction & 2 Strokes (Hard Route)
- Class E – Twinshocks not Eligible for Class C (Easy Route)
- Class F – Twinshocks not Eligible for Class D (Hard Route)
- Class H – Non-Championship Over 40s on any solo machine including trail/enduro bikes (Choice of route – specify before starting)
This year’s trial will be approximately 18 miles running through the stunning Cotswold countryside, with 30 sections. You are guaranteed to have a fantastic ride around some very special places.
Entry fee is £25