FIRST OFF AT
The College Arms
Lower Quinton CV37 8SG
We had another great running of the Colmore Cup this year with over 100 entrants taking part!
Despite heavy rain overnight the weather held off for most of the day. The strong wind never stopped though which did manage to dry out a few sections.
We had some rain later – and even some snow for a while – just as the experts approached the final section on the farm at Higgy’s making things interesting.
On the hard route for Classes A, B and C the top three were:
- Ross Danby (Class C) completely clean – a deserved Colmore Cup Winner
- Chris Stay (Class A) on 4 points (35 cleans)
- Sam Haslam (Class C) also on 4 points (35 cleans)
Chris and Sam matching each other on cleans, 1s and 2s – only separated by longest clean.
On the easier route for Class D and Class E (Over 40) riders the top three were:
- John Cowley (Class D) on 4 points
- Ian Wakeford (Class E) on 7 points
- James Gammons (Class D) on 8 points
The full results are at the link above.
Thanks to everyone who made this event possible, especially the volunteers and of course all the land owners.